@MarshallAtFetchs’ favorite healthy (Hoo’man food) treats
Finding healthy and tasty human foods can be tricky when it comes to our pets. Luckily, Fetch™ is making it easy for you to know what kind of human foods are safe for you dogs. These are some easy and tasty treats your pets will love.
- Carrots- Carrots are a great treat that can be given to your dog whether its raw or cooked. They’re great for dental health and the y make great chewing/ edible treats when frozen. They are an excellent source of fiber, potassium and vitamin A
- Apples- Sliced apples are very tasty and they also do a great job of cleaning the residue that piles up on your dogs teeth and improves their breathe in the process! They are a good source of fiber as well as vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- Sweet Potatoes- Sweet potatoes are easy for your dog to digest and they are filled with vitamin A which helps your dogs immune system and their sight! They are a great source of vitamin A, C, B6, potassium, iron and calcium.
- Mango- Mangos are a tasty treat for your dog ( in moderation) . They are a sweet delight that is also rich in vitamin A,b6, C and E. Just make sure to remove the skin and cut them into small pieces to prevent choking.
- Coconut - Coconut meat is a personal favorite for my pup! It benefits their skin and help keep their coats looking healthy. They are also a natural anti-inflammatory that helps reduce hot spots, flea allergies and dry/itchy skin.
MarshallAtFetch loves all of these goodies And your pup will will too!